[whispers]
As always it shall be, I'm devoured by my own words
As my hope fades in my veins, a star of the night falls
Visions riding the comet
Challenging shields of the world
A star of the night falls
Through into my veins
[chorus]
As always it shall be, I'm devoured by my own words
As my hope fades in my veins, a star of the night falls
Imagination of a blue sapphire
A sapphire of my ice blue dreams
Gimmering beyond darkest minds
Through into my dreams
[chorus]
As always it shall be, I'm devoured by my own words
As my hope fades in my veins, a star of the night falls
A world that sunlight never warms
Pure iceblue colored horizons
Unicorns with sapphire horns
Flawless sapphires of ice blue dreams
[instrumental solos: cello, mandolin, clarinet and guitar]
[chorus] As always it shall be, I'm devoured by my own words
As my hope fades in my veins, a star of the night falls
Vücut Geliştirme ve Fitness Notları
Her eklemin içinde bir kıkırdak kapsülü bulunur. Bu kapsül, kıkırdağı pasif olarak stabilize eder ve bu kapsülde eklem sıvısını oluşt...
-
'Bilgisayar' sözcüğünün ad babası olarak anılıyorsunuz. 'Bilgisayar' sözcüğünden başka bilişim alanıyla ilgili yaşayan hang...
-
Strike the truth beneath the layers Scattering hopelessly within the lies Rude and black, all inside an insane mind Same part of a sane desi...
-
Lisede bana yazılan yıllık yazılarının ağ günlüğümde de olmasını istedim. Bir türlü yıllık kitabı çıkarmayı beceremediğimiz için en azın...