Dark one is not the Satan himself
The ones blamed the darkness
Disguise their malicious mind
With name of the Satan himself
Crystalline Dark, I know you yearn to take us out of this world of treachery
Crystalline Dark, I know you are shining so bright beyond our dark mind
Crystalline Dark, Let us enter crystallious world of wonder through fanciful dreams
Enigmatious and wondrous
The ones who cannot recognize
Evenness equality between the dark and light
Miserable, let them blaze in their own Elysium
Lepaca Thrym
Lepaca Thrym, your strenght will unite
Lepaca Thrym, your chilliness will rise upon Midgård
Crystalline Dark, I know you yearn to take us out of this world of treachery
Crystalline Dark, I know you are shining so bright beyond our dark mind
Crystalline Dark, Let us enter crystallious world of wonder through merciful dreams
Oh the Crystalline Dark, prophecy of mine shows you
Hail Crystalline Dark, I see the black diamond inside you
Vücut Geliştirme ve Fitness Notları
Her eklemin içinde bir kıkırdak kapsülü bulunur. Bu kapsül, kıkırdağı pasif olarak stabilize eder ve bu kapsülde eklem sıvısını oluşt...
-
'Bilgisayar' sözcüğünün ad babası olarak anılıyorsunuz. 'Bilgisayar' sözcüğünden başka bilişim alanıyla ilgili yaşayan hang...
-
Strike the truth beneath the layers Scattering hopelessly within the lies Rude and black, all inside an insane mind Same part of a sane desi...
-
Lisede bana yazılan yıllık yazılarının ağ günlüğümde de olmasını istedim. Bir türlü yıllık kitabı çıkarmayı beceremediğimiz için en azın...